Saturday, January 19, 2008

Government liasoning for startups in India

Do NOT deal with any govt' agency on your own. Always deal through your lawyer or Chartered Accountant or through a competent qualified professional.

In lots of cases, the officials themselves will not know the correct procedure or law. If you go directly, you will be misled and/or misinformed. Always deal through a competent professional.